Today Is Yesterday by Skelectory

Started by armeenis, April 01, 2014, 03:59:28 PM

armeenis

Quote from: Flash Harry on April 15, 2014, 08:06:20 AMYou don't know me, you don't know my motivations or my circumstances.

This is a community where people mostly express themselves musically. The people who maintain and run this site get this. Most of the people who are a part of the community also get this.

If you want something nice to look at, you are free to build it. Please do.

So what's the point of having a suggestions thread?
Was I really that offensive that it is necessary to talk shit about my music as a reply to my post in a completely unrelated thread?

henwrench

Quote from: armeenis on April 15, 2014, 11:58:50 AM...that it is necessary to talk shit about my music as a reply to my post in a completely unrelated thread?

Hey, nobody 'talk shit' about your music. That is not the Songcrafters style. Admittedly, I pointed out the irony contained in IanR's post in respect of the '90's comparisons. If you'd care to look at the dates and times of the posts, you'll see that it really was just an unfortunate choice of yours to compare the look of this website with the '90's. Personally,....

...oh god, i'm so bored...
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SharksDontSleep

Definitely think the vocals could come up in this one too.
Didn't think the guitars sounded too bad though.
I guess I'm too old school & like a nice deep thud sound, but the snare isn't really to my liking.

Once again good production.

Oldrottenhead

i just pulled my wisdom tooth out with 15amp fuse wire. guess wot my next song is gonna be about?

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 15, 2014, 03:22:59 PMi just pulled my wisdom tooth out with 15amp fuse wire. guess wot my next song is gonna be about?

Couldn't you find a pair of pliers? ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1135582/Man-pulls-13-teeth-pliers-NHS-dentist.html

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

He lives in Glasgow, someone will have kicked it out for him, pliers is for wimps.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

was originally dislodged (well loosened) after a game of beach volley ball with some russians in kos, i scored match point and promptly fell on my face/jaw/wisdom tooth. been trying to get the fecker out since.

15amp fusewire gets my vote.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

I've pulled two teeth out with pliers. Once the nausea and bleeding subsides, you're good to go.

Greeny

The levels all sound fine to me. A really slick and professional-sounding track. Love how tight the riffing is. Frantic and cool.