Summer - andy casson

Started by andy casson, March 30, 2014, 03:33:13 AM

andy casson

Summer v2 192kbs
Time:
0:00
Volume:
all work...no play....no time....no life...so a song about summer (in a vague sort of way). Not sure about any of the arrangement to be truthful, especially the coda, but enjoy  :)

Summer
Andy Casson
30th March 2014

Hook

I really enjoyed it brother, good to hear some thing new from you. As always I dig the power & passion in your vocals and songwriting; I also really liked the build & that outro was very cool.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Greeny

Grabs you from the off. You have a way of building songs into spectacular epics. This one should have a video with you playing guitar on a mountain peak! That final coda is mind-blowing. Absolute class and talent as always. Brilliant stuff.

Redler

Loved this right from the first notes! Each little additions works well! Really beautiful melody on this! Brilliant!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

jules metcalfe

Nice.  Good dreamy sound.  The lead guitar flowing with the vocal works good man.  J
recorder
Boss BR-532

IanR

Beautiful performance, harmony vocals, harmony electric guitars, and everything else.

I loved it,

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Jarle

Another great song Andy. I love the way you build up your songs. When they are finished I always want them to be longer :D Guess I have to listen again.
recorder
Boss BR-800

FuzzFace

Wow.  Wow.

Amazing.

This is like an emotional time capsule.

How many tracks do you have here?  What gear did you use?