reader's letters

Started by Oldrottenhead, March 26, 2014, 03:02:01 PM

dasilvasings

I knew the joke as WENDY turns to WELCOME TO JAMAICA HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Quote from: dasilvasings on March 28, 2014, 07:24:50 AMI knew the joke as WENDY turns to WELCOME TO JAMAICA HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY

we were avoiding that one as it's not very PC . . . and I didn't think you were old enough to know that joke!

The song's done - I just can't get it recorded without messing bits up - maybe tomorrow  ???
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

Come on guys - I challenge you to write your own joke - any subject and post it.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

I hope the link works - here's the programme - Channel 4, First Dates, Episode 5 - it's ok you don't actually see his inked member . . .

Programme blurb - Also returning is unlucky-in-love Corinne, hoping that third time's a charm. Could Will be the gentleman she's looking for? Talk turns to his 'mum' tattoo in a private place...

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/first-dates/4od#3662378
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

64Guitars

Quote from: Hilary on March 27, 2014, 03:15:42 AMI've been trying to write one for TVFest about a man that had the word MUM tattooed on his penis . . . it's true, it was on the telly!

It doesn't say MOM. You're reading it upside down!  ;)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hilary

Quote from: 64Guitars on March 28, 2014, 12:39:22 PM
Quote from: Hilary on March 27, 2014, 03:15:42 AMI've been trying to write one for TVFest about a man that had the word MUM tattooed on his penis . . . it's true, it was on the telly!

It doesn't say MOM. You're reading it upside down!  ;)

Now that's the funniest thing I've seen heard in a long time. Oh how I wish I'd thought of it - respect!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça