Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

"Boils" and "penis" should never be in the same sentence.

I've always said that.

Blooby

Flash Harry

boils, penis. Yep. Penis boils. It's like boils on yer penis, I mean penis boils.

If henwrench pinches those lyrics I'll sue the fucker.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

Flash why did you reveal it was your letter. I tried to give you anonimty

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

It was you I caught it off. Ya bassa
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Crikey, that would make such a good song now wouldn't it :D

I've been trying to write one for TVFest about a man that had the word MUM tattooed on his penis . . . it's true, it was on the telly!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

Hey, if I write a song about it - the penile boils (and get famous (unlikely  :-\) - I promise I'll give you credit for the inspiration James :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

banjaxed

Quote from: Hilary on March 27, 2014, 03:15:42 AMCrikey, that would make such a good song now wouldn't it :D

I've been trying to write one for TVFest about a man that had the word MUM tattooed on his penis . . . it's true, it was on the telly!

The one I heard was when asked why he had ludo tattooed on his penis he replied it does not say ludo it says  Llandudno.

Hilary

Quote from: banjaxed on March 28, 2014, 04:56:31 AM
Quote from: Hilary on March 27, 2014, 03:15:42 AMCrikey, that would make such a good song now wouldn't it :D

The one I heard was when asked why he had ludo tattooed on his penis he replied it does not say ludo it says  Llandudno.

That's a really old joke!  I would have gone with, he couldn't spell mother or that he wasn't big enough for the extra 3 letters to ink the word Mother (but I'm trying to behave myself)

I've written the song (well the lyrics) just needs setting to music and yes, the penile boil is in - too good to resist!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça