Did you sign up for Obama Care? Good luck with that.

Started by Speed Demon, March 25, 2014, 11:33:37 AM

DannyB_KY

In this marvelous economy, over 51% of Kentuckians are unemployed and on gov't assistance....to the best of my knowledge no taxes are collected from food stamps...........no job, no fed taxes collected......General Electric Corp paid zero taxes in 2012.......Catepillar avoided 12billion in taxes last year

Last year the pols were arguing back and forth about why 49% of Americans don't pay any fed income taxes...even MSNBC covered that.....

An alien immigrates to the US.....later they bring their parents over...if those parents are over 62 when they immigrate here, they get full social security and Medicare while they never paid in a dime...if under 62 they get the "free" Obamacare......and they are flooding in..and those of us who work will have to pay for them......and let's not forget we now know that we were sold a bill of goods...intentional lies, deceit and fraud....you can't keep your doctor or policy, nor will you save $2500 as was promised...new research was just released in the last couple of days says 75% of those who signed up for Obamacare now have LESS coverage with HIGHER premiums and HIGHER deductibles...and none of the 10% who were uninsured before are insured now...

One last point.....sure, anyone who buys a burger from McDonalds pays a tax....but that's not a tax that "pays" for a big spending fed gov't....and not taxes as referred to in SD's original post.....

Ok....I'm out before someone gets their feelings hurt.....I'll catch you good folks in another thread... :)
Unlike wives, you can never have too many Les Pauls.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

peterp

Heading for the same mess we have in Canada.
Yep healthcare is mostly free here (the drugs are not), if it is on their approved procedures list.
But the wait times are incredible.

My wife needs shoulder surgery has a complete mussel tear and arm is not currently usable.
So she is on the waiting list, which according nice government provide wait time lists should be somewhere under 2 years to get in to see a surgeon.
By which time the rest of the arm would have completely atrophied, so off to weekly physiotherapy sessions which are not covered by the healthcare system until after the surgery occurs.

So a couple of years forking out over 100$ a week for therapy sessions, just to get in for "free" government provided healthcare. And there is no option here to decide to just go pay your own way for private care.
Because that would create a bad 2 tier healthcare system. 

Government politicians with all their promises have successfully messed things up royally.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Speed Demon

Back to seeing a witch doctor for your health care. At least, they will accept a chicken or two for payment.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Oldrottenhead

i think you are a bit out with kentucky unemployment figures http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.ky.htm#eag_ky.f.2 over 40% out.

like abraham lincoln said "don't believe everything you read on the internet".

an interesting read about perception and reality, and that's just us limeys http://www.ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive/3188/Perceptions-are-not-reality-the-top-10-we-get-wrong.aspx
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

peterp

Ah but the numbers for "perception" are guesses from average people
while the "reality" numbers quoted are created by a government trolls with defective oujia boards.

Both fall into the imaginary numbers zone.
Reality itself is much worse than anyone makes it out to be, watch out for that RED pill!

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"