Her Garden Of Lights

Started by Tramway, March 13, 2009, 03:54:33 AM

Tramway

GARDEN
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This song started off as a "tongue in cheek" crack at my wife's over use of cheap coloured solar powered lights in her garden.  But then it sort of took on a life of its own. 

Tramway

The Reverend 48

Love the Rich Acoustic guitar...It has a real melancholic feel It definitely moved me........  it made me quite sad 8)

Bluesberry

Really well crafted song.  It is the guitar line that gives this the sadness or emotion or whatever it is. It really pulls you in with that slightly deep sound.  Very good song all around.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

I agree with 48 I think it has a bit of meloncholly to!  A certain sadness. But I did really love the drums.  Did you do them on the BR?  I have to find that beat.  Had a great rythm feel to it.  good job!!

Tramway

Thank you for the positive feedback.
For those interested, the drum beat is the Micro BR R&B3 beat at 78bpm.  The guitar sounds are a standard electric bass with no effects, roundback semi-acoustic guitar with capo on third fret, and telecaster type electric guitar using Micro BR SuperCln effect on front pickup.

Tramway

Bluesberry

Quote from: Tramway on March 14, 2009, 02:31:15 AMand telecaster type electric guitar using Micro BR SuperCln effect on front pickup.
It is the way you play the Tele that gives this the edge in my opinion, just superb phrasing and tone, it really is dripping emotion.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Nice job, I like the sorrowful chord changes. Certainly evokes a melancholy feeling.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR