What More?

Started by allysonmarie, March 14, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

MusicB

Amazing talent both on canvas and song! Gorgeous voice - reminds me a little of the lead singer in Evanescence, your voice is just beautiful. If you ever want to come join in on some vocals with tangled wires, just let me know! Nice to have some female sounds on here! Loving the piano too!
Sasha xx
- Hope the difficult time has passed xx

Hilary

You have a very special talent both in music and art - thanks for posting.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

An artist in every sense of the word, a powerful and emotional performance enhanced with your artwork. I enjoyed both a lot.  Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

taffsdad

great song very atmospheric.......love the Art...I will do a song and put some of my Art on video...have always loved books so combining Visual Art Music words etc has always appealed to me....I think I heard or saw an interview with Chris Rhea who now makes music and Art and combines them in ltd edition book form....don't think hes into the limelight side of the business anymore
Be Kind Rewind

SwanSong

I HAd  TO  TAKE another listen on this . so beautiful in its
own special way . again enjoying the mystical art work
again 2 thumbs up . keep sharing worth a repeat bump
Neil.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.C. Elliott

This line: "I'm ruined, but I've tried my best." really struck me. And I like the entire brick wall stanza. And I like the double time or at least faster section as a nice change of pace. But honestly, I think I'm struck most by the art. All of it is interesting but there were some damn good pieces in there. Some that I really like.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London