Molten Tuesday

Started by elbasquero, February 16, 2008, 10:38:52 PM

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I made this song with the Micro BR....now that I know a little more about the device I realize I could have used an arrangement for the drum pattern. The pattern is pretty boring but I feel that I will get better at using this nice device. Unfortunately, the file is 4.8 Mb so I posted it at My space. Please give it a listen. :)
http://www.myspace.com/mauricioaspee

Pedro

Hello elbasquero and welcome!!

Great guitar riffs in an inspiring song. It's pretty cool, you have some very good skills. I love the guitar battle mix as well, it is an unusual, rhythm guitar is fully left and then solo guitars alternate between center and fully right. Pretty cool.

How did you all those effects?

Nice work!

PS: I will change the upload limit to 5MB. This way it will be enough even for long files.

Thanks for the praise. All the effects were in the Micro Br if that is what you are asking. I kept changing sounds and I think the last effect I used was the "Garage" effect which made it sound flat. I might have been flat towards the end though. I used an Aria Pro II CS 250 for the rhythm guitar and an Aria Pro II RS with a Floyd Rose for the leads. I can't wait to finish the current blues piece I'm working on. The Micro BR is most definitely cool. ;) 

guitarron

nice riffs
are you using a harmonizer or did you double lead tracks

thanks pedro for upping the upload size-i missed it by a day

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Double lead tracks on harmony.  I ran the song through Audacity for the finish using the Fadeout and Phaser effect at the end . Thanks.

guitarron

i just used Audacity yesterday for the first time and I am really impressed with it. Cheap and Simple
RJ

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

I haven't used it much but from what I can see, it is rated very well and it seemed easy to use.