GIG PICS

Started by holdempok, March 11, 2009, 12:24:02 PM

holdempok

no worries mark... now that we have 2 br's in the band and carl is figuring it out. one will go condensor mic and the other will try the same.  hey our first gig what can you expect. we are probablly a better opening band for now not the full show yet.  Performing live is so different than recording. You really need all to be in sync. no re-do's live. ;). in the studio/br everything can sound perfect because we can always adjust and retake. How many concerts have we all been too and the songs were played so much different than the album? I WILL HAVE SOME RECORDING ON OUR NEXT 3/27. we will be opening for another band. younger kids with lots of talent.
I think after this one we will take some time to really get tight on playing live and hope to book some more for the summer and beyond.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE POSITIVE COMMENTS.

Mike
Why don't we do it on the road?

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Nice one boys! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Did the audience enjoy themselves too?!

Ferryman

Meant to comment that it looked like a real good gig and good fun. Did the audience like it? Best of luck for future gigs.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

lg

Thanks for all the nice comments, guys!
Yea, we had a good time, we rocked the place...
Mr2Cool, I hope to see you for the 27th gig...

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!