GIG PICS

Started by holdempok, March 11, 2009, 12:24:02 PM

holdempok

sorry all no recording  :'( but promise too on the next one coming up in a few weeks. even if we have to use condensor mic only. We tryed going into a seperate mixer hook up to some abience mics but nothing.

anyways here are some pics of the gig.
Why don't we do it on the road?

holdempok

more

holdempok

more

hewhoiscalledj

that's awesome. i just love playing bars; especially the ones that i frequent. there's something about sticky floors that reminds me why i love playing live.

what'dya mean about the mixer and ambience mics? did you try and hook up the mixer to the recorder?

Kody

That Alvarez you're playing looks just like mine!! Got mine about ten years ago....I replaced the pickgaurd with a dark pearly looking one, but electric/acoustic, single cut-a-way, and everthing-looks identical :D

Mine says Regent down in the soundhole.....
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

BossMicroBRew

Congrats on the gig! Hope it was a barrel of fun.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Wiley

Hey great pics. Looks like you guys really had some fun. I love the beer bottle in down front in the one.  Wrong kind though :D

hewhoiscalledj

Quote from: Acoustick_NE on March 11, 2009, 04:42:04 PMThat Alvarez you're playing looks just like mine!! Got mine about ten years ago....I replaced the pickgaurd with a dark pearly looking one, but electric/acoustic, single cut-a-way, and everthing-looks identical :D

Mine says Regent down in the soundhole.....

Not sure if mine is a Regent model, but I love the bejezus out of my Alvarez. It's slightly smaller than a standard acoustic (parlor sized or something like that.) It was my first guitar and I still love playing on it; especially after putting in a bone nut and bridge saddle. Sparkly and resonant... the harmonic overtones i get from it are just very unique and cant be replicated on other and finer guitars.

guitarron

Quote from: hewhoiscalledj on March 11, 2009, 02:27:26 PMthat's awesome. i just love playing bars; especially the ones that i frequent. there's something about sticky floors that reminds me why i love playing live.

i miss it-just don't have the right hours for it anymore

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

mr2kewl

$h!t - $h!t - $h!t

man.... i'm totally bummed that the recording didn't work and i'll have to take the hit for that, since i was working the BR. i take complete resopnsibility for it guys.  ???
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra