Goodwill

Started by allysonmarie, February 22, 2014, 07:25:04 PM

Gritter

The song is very good. Really strong lyrics and captivating performance. Great work!

Nelson

A really touching performance, Allyson.

I see you are working with audacity, have you tried recording the piano part alone; import that into audacity.
Then while playing that back with head phones on, record the vocals into your voice
recorder, then import that into audacity.

Now, you can experiment with the sound of each track, separately.

You are as talented as you are unique and your honestly shines through.

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Burtog

yeah i thought that was great too, a different kind of sound for this site which is nice!
recorder
Boss BR-800

henwrench

Hey, hey, this is pretty special...wonderful live performance and great song too...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

allysonmarie

Quote from: Nelson on February 27, 2014, 11:44:07 AMA really touching performance, Allyson.

I see you are working with audacity, have you tried recording the piano part alone; import that into audacity.
Then while playing that back with head phones on, record the vocals into your voice
recorder, then import that into audacity.

Now, you can experiment with the sound of each track, separately.

You are as talented as you are unique and your honestly shines through.

I actually tried this once a long time ago when I attempted to do background vocals on a song I was working on...lol. I've definitely learned a lot since then and should give this another go. Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it. 

andy casson

Powerful song, wonderful delivery, I get the Evanesence vibe as well> Great voice and great playing...loved it

Andy

SwanSong

HI . wow is all is can say . great piano score . superb vox
and great lyrics. u have that (MELISA ETHRIDGE) sound
quality in my opinion . keep singng and sharing . god
bless  NEIL .!

I'm late replying as usual but glad I finally got to have a listen. A powerful song, the perfect way to release pent up emotion.  Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800