BR900~Indifference

Started by Kody, March 10, 2009, 12:16:45 PM

Kody

Indifference
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I just bought a MBR, but while I'm at home I still like using my BR900. I can't neglect it....Anyway, a friend of mine emailed me a video of this song.  It was origianally done by Pearl Jam, but she's a big Ben Harper fan so she sent me his version along w/ Eddie Vedder and their acoustics...I'd always been a fan of the song, and I was inspired, so I recorded a version similar to theirs...It was a spur of the moment kind of thing~~ 

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Blooby

Man, I say this a lot, but I sure I wish I could sing.  Nice delivery and once again, nice singing.

I always liked the mood of this song.

Blooby

murfthesnurf

hi there,

just listened to your song and i was happy to hear it. really good one. probably not your first ;) so keep on

greetz murf

lg

Another great cover, Kody...
You have one of the top voices here in this forum,
and you just kicked out another beaut!
Keep 'em coming.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

BossMicroBRew

Listened to this at work the other day but didn't get a chance to comment. Top notch, man. Your pile of blue ribbons is accumulating rapidly, and rightly so. Cheers!
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Kody

Thanks alot guys....I love this place....... Nice people, nice comments, blue ribbons, and even a secret decoder ring!! It doesn't get much better than this ;)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Rata-tat-tat

I've completely run out of words ???... fabulous, fantastic... "Fabulistic" "Fantabulus". :D Make sure you stop back in and check on us after you hit the big time!!! Seriously dude... you are that good!!! I am a fan... Keep em comming.

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Ferryman

Beautifully sung and played. You always get a lot of emotion in your recordings because you have such a stroing voice.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Another great song. You are the man!!

Geir

Wow man ... I'm out of words !! Wonderful!!! Keep'em coming

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder