Help! Need Violinist For Musical Score

Started by Pharoah246, February 14, 2014, 10:22:43 PM

Pharoah246

Hello Everyone. I'm currently composing a new musical score with a fast, Irish-like sound to it composed of lots of eighth and sixteenth notes in 12/8 time. The thing is, I'm getting tired of recording these with just my guitars; the sound tends to wear off after a while :-\ So I figured I'd try something different! Basically what I need is a good violinist who can read music and play well. I will provide you with everything you need, which is pretty much only the sheet music, which is actually composed for guitar so you may have to transpose. In any case, if you have the free music program MuseScore, you'll be able to play it back and hear how it's supposed to sound. You'll have to record the piece yourself and send it to me. Mp3 is fine. Edit it the best you can, I'm not picky at all. If you do have MuseScore, tell me and I'll just send you the .mscz file, else I'll have to figure something else out, but it's HIGHLY preferable if you have MuseScore. It's 100% free and helps A TON. It's the only program I use to compose my music anyway  :D. Unfortunately I do not have any money to pay you with, so this will have to be on your own will, but I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem with the awesome community this site has. I will credit you in the final product, which isn't going up for sale or anything so it's really just bragging rights  ;D. Anyway, if you're interested let me know and we'll do some talking, as well as keep you in mind for future projects. Thanks!
Check out my free online EP "An Inside Sunrise" on SoundCloud here: https://soundcloud.com/luke-williams-83/sets/demos

bruno

Hi - I'm classically trained on the Violin. I passed grade 8 when I was young, so can read - and have played in orchestra's, however I don't play the violin much these days. Can do, but depends on expectations and time. Ping we a message if you want to collaborate.
Cheers.
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Pharoah246

Quote from: bruno on February 15, 2014, 12:40:07 PMHi - I'm classically trained on the Violin. I passed grade 8 when I was young, so can read - and have played in orchestra's, however I don't play the violin much these days. Can do, but depends on expectations and time. Ping we a message if you want to collaborate.
Cheers.
B.

Thanks for replying man. The piece shouldnt be hard to play. It's not finished yet, but if you want I can send you what I have done so far. Do you have MuseScore?
Check out my free online EP "An Inside Sunrise" on SoundCloud here: https://soundcloud.com/luke-williams-83/sets/demos