Upcoming album (The sensual horse fucker. A tribute to Russell Crowe)

Started by Bro, March 10, 2009, 03:53:15 AM

Bro

Okay, so... If you have heard some of my latest posts in the post-your-work kind'a thing.

For you who haven't its a danish psycho unserious album. Let us know if you guys wanna hear more from the album, and um.. Let us know if you have any ideas, anything (lyrics ect. ect.)! so will we make your idea... to a danish version.. Just anything that you want to hear... just shout  ;D

Note: We have changed the album title to The sensual horse fucker. A tribute to Russel Crowe because of misunderstandings. (No we do not accuse russel crowe for being a sensual horse fucker, he is just a great inspiration source for me and.. Everyone else involved in the project)

Take care

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Ferryman

Have you run the title of the album past Russell Crowe's people? I hear he can be a bit mean with a telephone.........

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

My Danish isn't very good, so I can't really help with lyrics  :D

I'd like to help out with the album cover, but looking at the title, it might get banned!  :D :D :D

Bro

Quote from: Greeny on March 12, 2009, 11:20:07 AMMy Danish isn't very good, so I can't really help with lyrics  :D

I'd like to help out with the album cover, but looking at the title, it might get banned!  :D :D :D

Seriously greeny! It could be real Freaking great if you could help us out  ;D. And the title..

Well it not supposed to insult russel crowe, its more like The sensual horse fucker.. And! Russel crowe. (Explained it more detailed if you scroll up a bit  ::) )

But really we should talk about the album cover thing  :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Ferryman

It still sounds quite bad in English! The way it reads now means "A tribute to Russell Crowe, who is a sensual horse f***er". I'd keep the title in Danish, that way Russell need never know....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bro

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on March 12, 2009, 01:55:36 PMIt still sounds quite bad in English! The way it reads now means "A tribute to Russell Crowe, who is a sensual horse f***er". I'd keep the title in Danish, that way Russell need never know....

Cheers,

Nigel

You might be right, but umm... If you have any ideas don't be scared to shout.

Else we'll try to make it clear that we are fans of his on the album it self.

BossMicroBRew

"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Sprocket

Reading old topics, LMAO...where is this music at? Im dying to hear it, lmao!!!

Bro

Quote from: Sprocket on May 19, 2009, 05:49:33 PMReading old topics, LMAO...where is this music at? Im dying to hear it, lmao!!!

Really?! Well the lyrics are danish and most of it is just sounds
Here's a link, let me know if you want more :D
https://songcrafters.org/community/post-your-work/fish/0/

Migs

are you insulting my neighbours you danish person !!

I demand you stop.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !