Town Without Pity Chappers covers Montrose covering Gene Pitney

Started by chapperz66, February 09, 2014, 01:22:22 PM

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

SwanSong

Mind blowing version . just loved it
cheers and to the top this goes Neil.!

Speed Demon

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

SE

Great track stand back and admire the guitar cause it,s seriously good!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

This deserves a bump  .... not just because it is a fabulous track, but also because Paul is one of the silent heroes here. He's posted over 70 replies on others posts since this fantastic post.

I'm a fan!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

chapperz66

I have a few more pieces on the way.  All I have to do is actually finish something!  Just as a little teaser - I have bought a mandolin.  I can't really play it very well but it's great fun.  Watch this space....

Hook

Some stellar playing here, what an arrangement, I dig that 3 minute section in to those blazing riffs & horns around 3:30 & that that sequence around 4:00 & again at like 4:40ish...very cool man, very cool! I've always really liked the original but I love this to no end!
Quote from: Geir on August 02, 2014, 03:47:49 PMPaul is one of the silent heroes here. He's posted over 70 replies on others posts since this fantastic post.

I'm a fan!
I've noticed that also, not the numbers (I'm kinda stupid) but the less than lurking, good to see you back.
Quote from: chapperz66 on August 03, 2014, 04:26:01 AMI have a few more pieces on the way.  All I have to do is actually finish something!  Just as a little teaser - I have bought a mandolin.  I can't really play it very well but it's great fun.  Watch this space....
Rock on brother!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

cuthbert

Great bump...still digging those harmonizing guitars, brass stabs, and flying fingers leads.  8)

Quote from: chapperz66 on August 03, 2014, 04:26:01 AMI have a few more pieces on the way.  All I have to do is actually finish something!  Just as a little teaser - I have bought a mandolin.  I can't really play it very well but it's great fun.  Watch this space....

Looking forward to it!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Farrell Jackson

You are a real guitar star on this Town Without Pity cover Paul! I look forward to hearing what you do with the mandolin.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?