MBR Playback Monitor Chair

Started by Kody, March 09, 2009, 08:33:13 PM

Kody

Hey, I wasn't sure where to put this, but it is related to the micro br (in my case).  So I bought this chair today and I'm so happy w/ it,  I just had to share it with all of you!!  As advertised- You can hook up to a TV for use with video games or movies(sound) or your MP3 player...Me....MBR 8)  It has a little sub woofer under your butt and two tweeters in the head rest... the sound quality? That's the best part! I was blown away!! Now I'll be using this chair :P for mastering my tracks!! hahahaha!!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5700298
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

BossMicroBRew

talk about ROCK and roll!!  :D :D Never heard one. Sound okay?
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Kody

Skeptical?! No way.... :D :D heeheehee!

Actually though, it does sound way better than I imagined it would.  I just got done watching some TV with it...It's seriously fun, man!! As far as the MBR--- I listened to a an MP3 file of one of my songs through it....While it was HILARIOUS listening to a chair, I was impressed with the sound quality. You get a volume that adjusts the head speakers and a bass knob that adjusts the woofer.  Overall for $80, for a poor man, I'm happy w/ the purchase. Plus I know my daughter will love it---I just bought her an MP3 player for her b-day, so....... :D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder