Anna Calvi !!!

Started by Burtog, February 04, 2014, 04:51:00 PM

Burtog

Just returned from the Brudenell social club in Leeds, Anna Calvi was playing there. She is stunning, so talented, I'm a bit blown away really...........inspired even!

If you get the chance to see her DO NOT miss out.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

Bollocks bollocks bollocks! Was she playing tonight?

Bugger if I've missed her. Bollocks.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Burtog

You did, shame you would have liked I'm sure. Next time she plays up north again I'm going.

First time at the Brudenell, good little venue!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

It's a cracking venue. I've seen some good gigs there, Tina Weymouth was there last year, The Cribs have done a few there, and some older bands, I'm struggling to think of others I have seen recently(ish) - get cape, wear cape, fly....  err... 
I'd love to play there. It's a good little initimate venue, great sound and the bar isn't far away :)

Bugger, Anna Calvi. Bollocks. If you get to hear she's playing, can you let me know?

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Burtog

Quote from: Flash Harry on February 04, 2014, 05:13:36 PMIt's a cracking venue. I've seen some good gigs there, Tina Weymouth was there last year, The Cribs have done a few there, and some older bands, I'm struggling to think of others I have seen recently(ish) - get cape, wear cape, fly....  err... 
I'd love to play there. It's a good little initimate venue, great sound and the bar isn't far away :)

Bugger, Anna Calvi. Bollocks. If you get to hear she's playing, can you let me know?

Of course!!
recorder
Boss BR-800