Main Menu

Fish

Started by Bro, March 08, 2009, 01:52:16 PM

Bro

12V2_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A just for fun song me and a couple of my friends did a few days ago..
Yes the lyrics are danish, but its about a schizophrenic guy standing in a pizza place, not knowing what to order: A fish or a pony pizza  :)

Enjoy

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

BossMicroBRew

Great concept for a song!! Really enjoyed it.

"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

This is superb! A little slice of off-the-wall brilliance. It has a crazyness I really like!

Ferryman

Definitely weird. When you said a song about fish and pony featuring with Danish lyrics I was expecting a sort of comedy song by Shu-bi-dua (showng my age again). But this was not what I got. As someone said on another thread, a bit like a musical slap in the face (with a fish)! Fun though, although I won't be going into any pizza shops next time I am in Copenhagen in case I meet this guy!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

knniggits

Does he go for fish at the end?
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Bro

Quote from: knniggits on March 09, 2009, 01:39:23 PMDoes he go for fish at the end?

Yeah well, he decides he want the pony meat.. But good luck finding a pizza place that serves pony meat! So he's kind of forced to go with the fish meat i think..

And oh yeah thanks for checking out, and commenting our songs..  ;D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

tafka

very interesting and entertaining.
nice one.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...