ChromeDragon #6 (Creepy... my fav so far)

Started by dragonshade, March 08, 2009, 12:34:50 PM

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Greeny on March 09, 2009, 04:40:22 AMYour stuff is so cinematic
Great Description Greeny!
Ray this is definatley your best to date 8)
can't wait to hear ANE's Vox

Bluesberry

If you put some vocals over this one you would have a monster hit for sure.  Man that guitar sounds large.  Great playing.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

dragonshade

Wiley... Hey thanks for commenting in. I was afraid our music would kinda freak you out  ;).

Guitarron, Mike, Blues... Thanks also guys for the support. Man I know. We face a couple vocal challenges lol. These "songs" (though I can listen through them and have the "feel" of a complete song), are sometimes just a repetitive club beat. Many there is no verse/chorus/break, etc. So vocally there is not as much room as a traditional song.

Then again this is different type genre of music, and from inception is designed to be able to be played in a club.... very repetitive, yet "enhanced" with heavy guitars and guitar harmonies to add a different feel, and more interest. We likely will keep many as they are, but also plan to redo with vocals either as they are, or rearrange, lengthen, add verses ,etc. to suit vocals. The problem is finding those vocals. Not only in someone to perform them (as Kody as offered), but also in the conceptual form of writing them. We have no vocal ideas (that is the big problem).