Apollo - andy casson

Started by andy casson, January 19, 2014, 03:04:42 AM

Picker

Excellent!  Great recording, great performance, lyrics, singing, dynamics, this tune has it all.....loved it!

recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman

If this is nonsense, more please! It's a great freakout, rather Floyd-y and psychedelic but with a great driving rhythm. Loved the false ending at about 2:30 ish, love the crazy guitars and pounding drums throughout. What did you use for the drums btw? Great dynamics throughout and a really powerful mix as well. Loved it!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

WOW WOW !!!

I DIG IT !!!

FAB FAB FAB !!!!!!!

Love those crazy guitars !

Quote from: andy casson on January 19, 2014, 03:04:42 AMthe wedding anniversary Strat
I just love that phrase !! ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Kenny B

Dig this heavy duty driving rock style ... Excellent tune, guitars and vox.

Cool stop at 2:30 ... then we're off flying again ... DIG IT!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

I`ve been listening to this a few times over the last couple days. Just rock solid buddy! Incredible song!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Hi Andy, I think there was always going to be a mention of Floyd when hearing this and if it were mine I'd be dead chuffed. Wonderfully played and constructed.  Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

andy casson

Thanks very much for all the kind comments, for an 8 line lyric I am quite overwhelmed by how much people seem to like this! Nigel the drums are still Sonar Session drummer, though I went trawling through a number of different loops for the fills to make it more interesting. The 'wedding anniversary strat' is a beaut, the wife got an eternity ring, and I got an american deluxe strat from Andertons Guildford, and the difference in playing between that and a standard Strat is amazing, I was hooked immediatley...wonderful guitar! Will post some pics when broadband works again....
Cheers
Andy

Hi Andy,
good stuff ;) have you tried translating into German lyrcs awesome... ;D

Cheers
Nick