Pour Me Down

Started by Picker, December 28, 2013, 09:30:52 PM

Picker

I agree, I should try to gather up the energy to re-do the whole thing with real drums.  I didn't have them at the time that I recorded this one and it was on a different recorder so I would have to re-do the whole thing.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Glenn Mitchell

Just don't over do it. I tend to keep adding tracks until I wreck a song.
 The simple hook and repeated line in the chorus are very catchy. Nicely sung and played.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Ferryman

I said I needed to listen to more of your work and I'm glad I did. This has a nice country rock feel with some great guitar licks and really nice lead work. The clean sound works pretty well for the riff, which is really memorable. I felt the chorus was fine, not sure what you didn't like, but the simple repeated vocal line worked well for me in what is a fairly heads down boogie. I can imagine leaping around to that chorus at a disco in the 70s before Freebird came on..... 

Real drums would be good but you chose the drum patterns well and they certainly don't spoil what is a great track. Nice work indeed!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Speed Demon

Whipping butt in fine style. Awesome guitars and vocals.

Picker, it would be great fun to do a live jam with you. We will take no prisoners!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

thetworegs

Back for some more........

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SwanSong

I 2 BACK for another great listen
one of your best so far in  my opinion
cheers worth an 2nd bump Neil.!