Main Menu

Started by SE, March 07, 2009, 04:38:45 AM

cuthbert

Well-bumped, John. It was originally posted about three months before I joined, but I had somehow missed it along the way.

I also hear some Keith Levene and Mark E. Smith styles of sound between the guitars and vocals - and deffo recognized that MicroBR 1+1=3 patch on the guitar! I'm not familiar with the history of the strikes, but you've expressed what must have been at least some turmoil well in the music and lyrics.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

ODH

Forty years ago now. In 1984 I could see Llanwern steelworks from the living room window of our flat and we'd see the heavily armoured coal convoys taking the coal at great speed.  It was all very real. I remember collecting for the striking miners on the weekends.

Great bump. This was a couple of years before my SongCrafters journey so hearing for the first time.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

StephenM

that bass sound reminds me of some of Ted Nugent's band it is awesome.

I love the angst, the frustration of the voice.. I wanna go out and throw rocks at windows...

the sound of repression finally demanding action.  It's what it takes...
the ending got me though.

I really dig the crazy cool swirling guitar madness.  almost no one I know would like this... but I love it.
most people can't get this deep... to sense what this is.
the drums pummel away... glad this got bumped...I am going to add this to my running list... will really propel me toward the finish line.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ron D Bowes

This has a certain Hawkwind vibe with the echo guitar work! Liking this a lot! Always remember the witch is dead! ;-)