Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Facemask93

BUMP

This is really good John , i worked at British Leyland at the time ( Longbridge , Mini Works ) This was what was called a closed shop ( meaning you needed a Union Card to work there ) and when the Miner's dispute started , coach loads of guys went and stood on the picket lines with the miners , and the print workers when that happened , very sad times , family's torn apart  , Conservative Bastards
Great post though John , love it

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Flash Harry

Aye and someone's let the buggers in again. It'll be the NHS this time.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SE

Thanks  Rob can believe this is two years ago, that was twenty five years ago then, now twenty seven, was twenty one at the time and it ,s funny now things have changed, or have they are we back to square one ?
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gnasty

This is a fun ride SD...Yes time flys but it`s good to have a recording and memory at least.

Like a picture but way better. NICE!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Redler

Very strong performing, s.e. Guitar tracks are very aggressive on the positive way. Brilliant effects as well...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

This was posted just a week or two before I became an active member here, but I was sure I had commented on it on when Osckilo bumped it ..... mustavbinthespiders ::)

Well anyway ...

EXCELLENT song John !!

and a great performance ... the addition of the soundclips makes it even better, gives it that little extra !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Zoltan

It all gets quite confusing sometimes. This song is called 1984, and it was record in 2009 and now i'm listening to it in 2022.

I was hoping to find out if there was that recognizable SE sound already happening in the year 2009. And it was. I was also thinking about that SE's profile pic. It's an image that's hard to forget. There's something very Lou Reed like to it, but in a more healthy manner. Healthy Lou?
There's a smirk of happiness and a touch of defience to that pic too. I can sense mornings started with a fresh orange juice, and days spent playing tennis (or perhaps even golf).

So how come he can sound this cool too? Orange juice is for wussies.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

SE

Yes just watched the BBC iplayer⁔ vid,40 years on.
What do you think, are we in better place now.
recorder
Boss BR-80