Main Menu

Started by SE, March 07, 2009, 04:38:45 AM

SE

Cheers Nigel have not tried that site will give ago. Thanks again John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

That's the site I've been using. It's good, and even better, it's FREE! All you have to do is register.

SE

1984_T2_
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Got some sound effects and added them to the track might give a bit more backround to the subject, hope I,m not boring everyone
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

This is brilliant. It's a song AND a history lesson now. I'm glad you ran the narration all the way through it - it really adds to the feel and context of the song. I reckon you should be chuffed with this  :)

Bluesberry

Now that is really inspired.  This sounds like the product of one of those mad zones you get into sometimes, when you are done you don't know exactly where it all came from.  Truly inspired I say.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

It's good that there are still some people who will never forget what Thatcher did to this country...

Ferryman

Loved this before the addition of the sounds, I think it's even better now. Very evocative and atmopspheric.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Can't believe I missed this!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

man this is like a scottish version of mark e smith  braw tell yer maw , how did i miss this
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Thanks for the bump Mr T Osckilo who would have guessed after all this time do,nt know if you listened to the other mix, had a sound track from a documentary from BBC 4.
recorder
Boss BR-80