Storm (own Comp)

Started by tafka, March 06, 2009, 10:51:47 AM

tafka

61 Storm
Time:
0:00
Volume:
"Storm" thats not me being clever with the title its the setting on the Korg.
i play keyboard,bass,acoustic & electric guitar on this one.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

hewhoiscalledj

Very cool work Wichita. I like how the beginning is very haunting and atmospheric... When the drum fill comes in and the guitar starts playing my head immediately started bouncing up and down so thats always a good thing. The guitar work was great, somewhere in between the Gypsy Kings and Santana. Very cool indeed.

Ferryman

Great stuff - love to hear your original work. Strong melodic lead over almost spaghetti western backing work. I really like the lead "strumming" right at the end - you get a really nice harmonic sound across several strings. Enjoyed this a lot.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Now that is a musical voyage.  I love it.  It is very image inducing. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

really cool piece Tony!
Like Bluesberry said, that was a musical voyage!
You are a very talented musician, and I am a fan!
Keep up the original work.
LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

dragonshade

How damn cool. This is so different... I got to Nigel talking about a spagetti western, and then that main riff started jamming, how tremendously cool. I'm not a big fan of the acoustic lead parts in the middle... think I prefer the electric there, but all around... real nice  8).

tafka

spag westen.. never thought of that but i do like Enio Mocciconi's music. the acoustic lead before the electric pops up is something that Mike Oldfield does and i am a massive fan.
thanks for the comments.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

SE

Great piece of music can here Mike Oldfeild in the guitar solo.
recorder
Boss BR-80

The Reverend 48

It's almost miraculous that I can hear so many influences and its still totally orginal...as well as all the others mentioned I caught a feel of "riders on the Storm" and Mark Knopfler and as Ferryman said the end was a real climax..Didn't want it to finish 8)

BossMicroBRew

What a creation this is!! Really Cool. Had to end so soon. :( Excellent work.

Quote from: forte8 on March 07, 2009, 07:15:26 AMIt's almost miraculous that I can hear so many influences and its still totally orginal...

Miraculous is a great way to put it. Several parts actually remind me of some Latin-ish stuff I hear down here in South FL sometimes.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton