Main Menu

Worn

Started by TomH86, March 06, 2009, 02:33:37 AM

TomH86

worn
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Im still thinking abt adding some more stuff in...maybe a percussive beat or something.

Flash Harry

Wow, this is challenging Tom.

I'm going to have to listen to it a few times before I can understand it I think.

Edgy stuff.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

quirky, ethereal, weird and wow!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Blimey. This is RIGHT out there. But in a very good, boundary-pushing way. Very, very cool.

Bluesberry

This is really haunting.  The droning guitar, the really great backing vocal (almost like a chant), the out there lyrics that are hard to get all the words, the constant background noise.  Simply, absolutley, freaking awsome.  Once again, this is so simple, why does this work like it does.  My rational brain does not understand, yet deeper down it strikes a deep chord.  What can I say, it is wonderful.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

I don't think that percussive would be good..
I like it just how it is.
It is beautiful in it's simplicity.
LG

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

hewhoiscalledj

Very interesting. Made me think of Modest Mouse in a quirky way. After listening to it, I asked myself how it made me feel and almost immediately i thought... like a morning drizzle on a sunburned face.
take that for what it's worth.

with that in mind though, i can hear some mild thunderstorm samples in the background, and perhaps very mild percussion in the form of chimes, high-hat, atmospheric stuff.

Wiley

You have the most unique style.  The more one listens the more it grows on you. Great

TomH86

dunno abt this one. might chuck it. cant win em all. haha, at the time of recording/putting it all together, i thought i was rly onto something...thats sleep deprivation for you. ???

Bluesberry

Quote from: TomH86 on March 06, 2009, 01:31:11 PMdunno abt this one. might chuck it. cant win em all. haha, at the time of recording/putting it all together, i thought i was rly onto something...thats sleep deprivation for you. ???
I would suggest that you don't chuck this one.  re-mix maybe (bring guitar down in relation to voice - just a sugestion), tinker, add a section, add some electric guitar maybe, but don't chuck this it is really cool and like I said earlier kinda haunting. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand