RIP Nelson Mandela

Started by Flash Harry, December 05, 2013, 03:05:39 PM

Flash Harry

Yep, I know it's not a musically related news story, but I'm saddened by his death, inevitable though it was.

One man who trully made a difference to the world.

Sad for the South African Nation and for his family and those of us who watched his struggle.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

kenny mac

Well said flash,R.i.P Nelson Mandela .
A sad day.

Oldrottenhead

Ditto that. An example to us all.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

RIP. Truly an inspiration.

It's a pity more politicians don't follow his example. I heard one of the UK politicians saying on the radio how inspirational he was and how he showed that reconciliation and forgiveness was the way forward. The interviewer then said "well why is UK politics so confrontational and aggressive", to which of course he had no answer. C'mon politicians around the world, shape up, be more like Mandela!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

IanR

He was a great man.

I remember meeting some of the ANC guys in London back in the 1980s.  They were really dignified and humble, just like Mandela.

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Hilary

Absolutely, an inspiration - RIP.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça