Hope your all safe in Glasgow

Started by thetworegs, November 30, 2013, 12:41:48 AM

SE

Past this pub many times I know it plays lots of live music but never had the pleasure, so sad to hear of so many lives lost, such sad news.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Groundy

So Sad.......Glad you and Kenny are safe James...............Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Ferryman

Quote from: kenny mac on November 30, 2013, 12:45:35 PMYeh absolute tragedy ,
I was just playing in the pub across the road not that long ago so it puts life into perspective.
Latest count is 8 deaths .
It could have been a lot worse as the city centre is full of office party's and works night outs.
My prayers and thoughts go out to the family's of those involved.

Good to hear that  you are safe also Kenny. I hope none of your friends and family were involved, it's so sad.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Late on this as usual, but glad all our scottish members are safe. It always seems strange to me, but have you noticed how many tragedies throughout the years happen round about the Christmas period??
recorder
Boss BR-800

bruno

A tragedy for the families - glad all are safe on here.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Oldrottenhead

was really moving to see billy connolly coming all the way over from new york to pay his respects. he played the clutha vaults many times with gerry rafferty, when they where the humblebums. so was an important venue for him.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann