Songs You Never Want to Hear Again...

Started by Mike_S, November 29, 2013, 07:43:16 AM

Mike_S

Layla by Eric Clapton.

Ok... It got played today on the radio and actually now i really hate it. I have heard it so many times I now can't remember ever liking it. I think i might have many years ago... but some songs for me have, through time, become really irritating. Apologies Eric Clapton fans I do not mean to upset anyone, but i wonder what songs others really don't ever want to hear again for similar reasons.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

bruno

Relax - Frankie GTH
Gino - Dexy's
Perfect - Fairground Attraction

.. to name a few

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Flash Harry

Anything by the spice girls, any boy band, any lock stock and waterman, in fact it's probably easier if I just exclude most of the 80's, 90's and noughties.

Wasted brain space.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

steelguitar

Quote from: Flash Harry on November 29, 2013, 09:33:59 AMAnything by the spice girls, any boy band, any lock stock and waterman, in fact it's probably easier if I just exclude most of the 80's, 90's and noughties.

Wasted brain space.

Flash Harry, just exactly 5000 posts!!!!!!!!!
Félicitations! (=congratulations!)

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Redler

Madonna - Like a Virgin. In the nutshel; the tunes I have heard hundreds of times.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

IanR

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Ferryman

The dross that's playing in the pub right now while waiting for my lunch.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR