"Don't say a word" a Geir original

Started by Geir, November 27, 2013, 08:33:07 AM

64Guitars

Magnificent! Reminds me of Yes. I don't mean it sounds like Yes, but that it's the kind of long, complex, and brilliant masterpiece that they used to make. Lots of cool stuff going on. I love the sound of the Tele. Some interesting sounds from that Xewton Music Studio too. I love your chopper patch. And the sound quality is quite good for an eight-minute MP3 at 112 kbps.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

steelguitar

Very great work and all these fabulous various sounds, superb guitar sounds of the new Tele!!!
All comments  here say that, but it's true : a pure epic song!
Bravo!
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Bluesberry

Just finding this one.......................HOLY SHIT man, what a track.........I can't think of anything meaningful to say at this point, just awesomeness.  Monster track.

I flipping love this..............listening on headphones...............man...........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Thank you for digging BB :)

And thank you all for the kind comments.

I do love my Tele !! I'm really glad you guys convinced me to get one ;D I haven't picked up the other guitars since I got it (not that I'm not going to, but the Tele still feels so new and fresh  .... )
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Better late than never. I could bask in that warm telecaster jangle forever! And then the vocal came in... wow! So real... so emotional... so good. This is a monumental track. Absolutely huge. The production alone is out of this world. It wraps itself around you with it's density yet everything is so clear. Quite a feat.

One of the very best songs ever to appear on songcrafters.

A masterpiece.

ODH

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 01, 2014, 01:43:16 PMJust finding this one.......................HOLY SHIT man, what a track.........I can't think of anything meaningful to say at this point, just awesomeness.  Monster track.

I flipping love this..............listening on headphones...............man...........

What he said

Great, in the proper sense of the word.

:)
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

henwrench

How does one shrink time? How does that work? Listen to this and time is halved. Wonderful.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR