"Don't say a word" a Geir original

Started by Geir, November 27, 2013, 08:33:07 AM

Speed Demon

Geir, where do I start? Excellence is a good beginning. So many wonderful tracks, so much to listen to.

I must have the recipe!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

hooper

Wow!  This is HUGE...
Really covers the whole soundscape and spectrum.  And I always think your voice is best on the songs when it's in the higher register.  The Tele and percussion especially add a lot of interest.  Love the over-all sound and ambiance here.
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Mike_S

sounds lovely. very epic but calming at the same time which it a bit unusual i think. got a dreamy feel to it which i like. think you did a great job with the arrangement. super!
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

What Mike said. Huge sound, the arrangement is stellar. The mood/tone great, too and fits perfectly with the arrangement.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

bruno

I've taken a bit of a break from SC for the last week of so - so missing what has been going on, Hook ping me an IM that I should check this one out, glad he did. Awesome track Geir, loved the sounds, vocals, in fact all of it, and the sound of the new tele, great track and great work.  ;D
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

fenderbender

Bloody great!!!
move over U2 -
great guitar work -vocals .......................
what a quick 7.58
time just flew-
those drums are class

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

SwanSong

hi Geir. a masterpiece for sure. very unique original
a lot of creativity and great production went into this.
congrats sir . on a job  well done happy holiday s Neil

kenny mac

Epic tune geir ,I was captured right away.
So many good sounds have went into this and so much work,you deserve all these excellent comments.
The recording is top notch as well and like people have been saying ,the time just flys listening to this because
There's so much to capture in the ears.
Your voice is strong on this too,an all round great performance.
I could literally go on for as long as this song,but my words are nowhere as near interesting lol ;D
We'll done.

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Jarle

I'm impressed. This is truly epic. Beautiful flute at the intro. The drums sounds really good (I hope this doesn't mean that I'm out of work? ;))
recorder
Boss BR-800