Another Spoke in the Wheel

Started by Kody, March 04, 2009, 10:18:32 PM

Kody

Another Spoke in the Wheel
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Alright.....I'm in love with this thing ;D I was just fartin' around with it,(my 2 day old MBR) thought I'd test out the onboard mic.... so I sat the thing on my freakin' lap for this one. I could have been sitting on the toilet for all that matters- which is where I plan on recording my next album on the MBR!!jk  I also threw a scetchy solo on it in a matter of seconds- also with the onboard mic. Just for the record- this isn't my song....I'm really hoping my next post will be an original.  I'm certainly inspired by this thing!! I can see where if a guy wanted to take some time and get serious on this thing he really has alot of potential in his hands (or lap). Plus I've heard what alot of you guys can do with it ;) Hope you all enjoy this one!!

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Acoustick_NE on March 04, 2009, 10:18:32 PM. I could have been sitting on the toilet for all that matters- which is where I plan on recording my next album on the MBR!! Hope you all enjoy this one!!
Way too much information ;D ;D
I really like everything about this (except the location)
this is going in my car!
BTW can you name your files as letters and numbers get confusing if people want to save stuff also it will help with your archives.....
Keep em coming 8)

lg

I just added this to my mp3 player...
Man, I love your stuff!
Great Voice! Great Singing! Great Guitarwork!
LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Wiley

You do have an excellent voice and great guitar skills.  The people you teach  will be in awe of you.  I already am.

Ferryman

Nice job on this and the other one. Your vox are really strong and of course your guitar work is superb. Let's hear some original stuff - keep the MBR with you at all times in case you get inspiration!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Russ

This is awesome! I can play the main verse to this song but I can't sing at the same time!

Well done.

holdempok

wow man a nother nice one. skills brother true skills. ;D
Why don't we do it on the road?

Kody

Thanks to all!---Yeah...the placement of the mic does make a difference in sound quality, but it's still cool to be able to capture sound from your lap...proving that you could take it anywhere, including the pooper :P

I appreciate ALL of your contributions VERY much!!  Thanks!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

BossMicroBRew

Nice delivery here, man. And the Alvarez sings. Another download. We're all glad here you got yourself equipped with a MicBRo.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

dragonshade

Awesome job, I agree all around, dude you have a SERIOUS voice. Please though... if you record one in the crapper... don't tell :-X.. too many images are created listening to good music :-\ and that's one mental image I don't want  ;) :D