Started by beatnikbiker, November 24, 2013, 08:25:16 AM

beatnikbiker

beatnikbiker-hounds of hell (1)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
recorded on br532

Hilary

Yes I like this one too - great basic riff, very catchy - kind of laid back rock. The panning doesn't seem equal to me, but I have very cheap headphones . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

beatnikbiker

thanks again Hilary, panning is probably out, i dont have much patience with the recording procedures, im more into playing the guitar than the recording process :)

Hilary

Quote from: beatnikbiker on November 24, 2013, 10:08:29 AMthanks again Hilary, panning is probably out, i dont have much patience with the recording procedures, im more into playing the guitar than the recording process :)

You've got further than I ever will!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Groundy

Sounds good to me....Well done........Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Ferryman

Loving this one, great riffs and great guitar sounds. I like the rumbling bass line holding the groove together as well. Nice use of dynamics, lots of light and shade here and really sharp guitar lines.

I don't think it's "uneven" as such but I think in the mix the vox are on one side opposed by guitar on the other which makes it sound a bit unbalanced, as most folks expect the vox and lead guitars to be more "straight down the middle". But it's your track, you mix it how you want. Sounds good overall to me, really punchy sounds.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

Ultra cool rocker. Love the riffs and groovy bass holding it all down.

beatnikbiker

thanks groundy, nigel and gritter for your kind and favourable comments

Jarle

This is really cool. I think the panning of the guitars works well. Personally I like the lead vocal in the middle, but no rules without exeptions.

This is great.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hilary

Quote from: Ferryman on November 25, 2013, 03:33:30 AMI don't think it's "uneven" as such but I think in the mix the vox are on one side opposed by guitar on the other which makes it sound a bit unbalanced, as most folks expect the vox and lead guitars to be more "straight down the middle".

That's what I meant . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça