My new home

Started by Rata-tat-tat, November 13, 2013, 05:21:47 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Hey everyone... I finally made to Colorado. I must say...I've found a little slice of heaven here. Right now I'm living on the ranch that my wife works at. I wake up every morning to the sun rising over the top of Pikes Peak. I drink beer in the evening and watch the sun go down on the deck of our little cabin that we are staying at until we can find some property to call our own. There are 26 horses which I have been hanging around with for the past couple of days. I must say...I was never much of a horse person until now... They are so relaxing to be around. I go visit with them every day 3 to 4 times a day. I will use this thread to post pics of my new diggs. I'm lovin it soooo much. Not sure when I'll be able to get back to recording, but I will still keep visiting every so often. Please feel free to message me with any new exciting material you have posted. I'm always up for a new cool tune. Take care all....

Regards

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

kenny mac

Hey tod.
I'm jealous lol.
I'm glad you are in this great space just now but more importantly back with the person that means so much to you,,,,,your good lady.
Take care and get those drums out(but don't scare the horses)
                                                                                     Kenny

Blooby

Sounds utterly fantastic.  Congrats.

Blooby

kenny mac

Hey tod did I mention I'm jealous?  ;D

Rata-tat-tat

Thanks Kenny and Blooby... I think anyone in their right mind would be jealous. I can't believe it myself... I have to pinch myself to make sure it's not a dream. I'll post pics soon... You guys have to meet the horses.... they are awesome.... this place inspires music for sure.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hook

Fantastic brother! I'm glad you finally made it there & I hope it proves to be a great fit. Colorado is beautiful country & should inspire many a great tune from you!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Bluesberry

Sweet man, sweet.  Are you ready for all the snow that comes in a Colorado winter?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Bluesberry on November 14, 2013, 06:26:31 AMSweet man, sweet.  Are you ready for all the snow that comes in a Colorado winter?
i think he'll be used to it coming down from alaska. ;D ;D ;D

best wishes for your new home Tod.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Aww congrats to you and your lady, sounds like utter bliss . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Excellent, I'm happy that its going well for you - sounds fab Tod. Look forward to some great collabs in the future :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600