Volume:
here you are Wiley i added some banjo
hope its ok.
used the on board mik

Tony J,
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Flash Harry

This is just great. Love the vocals and the banjo. It just works. I'm grinning broadly!

Nice one Folks!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

mr2kewl

HOT DAMN!!! - is there anything you can't play tony?

having lived in the Smokey Mountains (Ashville, N.C.) for about a year+, this cut is a premium example of Bluegrass at it best. my hat's off to the both of you.

tie8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Quote from: mr2cool on March 04, 2009, 05:16:17 AMhaving lived in the Smokey Mountains (Ashville, N.C.) for about a year+, this cut is a premium example of Bluegrass at it best. my hat's off to the both of you.

I know Ashville  :)

I have a song called 'The Heart of Carolina' all done apart from the bass. Done a fair bit of travelling around those parts.

Greeny

Hot damn, that banjo works. Such a great sound. And played like you were born to play it, Tony.

lg

Hot Damn!
This is so awesome!
The banjo was the perfect final touch.
Great playing too Tony.
This one is going on my mp3 player!
LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

mr2kewl

Quote from: Greeny on March 04, 2009, 06:35:02 AM
Quote from: mr2cool on March 04, 2009, 05:16:17 AMhaving lived in the Smokey Mountains (Ashville, N.C.) for about a year+, this cut is a premium example of Bluegrass at it best. my hat’s off to the both of you.

I know Ashville  :)

I have a song called 'The Heart of Carolina' all done apart from the bass. Done a fair bit of travelling around those parts.

that's 2cool tim!! we may have crossed paths at some point and never knew it.

i used to go to a guitar shop in asheville that catered to the Bluegrass community and had a weekly jam session. i never had the nerve to bring my acoustic out of my car though. not when there were 8 & 9 year olds playing mandolins, banjos and fiddles like that had been at it for 30 years.

Smokey Mountains are a way cool part of the world...

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Greeny

Quote from: mr2cool on March 04, 2009, 08:11:33 AMSmokey Mountains are a way cool part of the world...

They sure are. I went 13,000 miles around the states, ending up in the Smokey Mountains. They were the most beautiful part of the trip. The drive through them from Pigeon Forge into Carolina was really something. This was a long time ago though....

Ferryman

Great banjo work - just what this needed. So much diversity on this site, great to hear.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR