How Much I Hope

Started by Pharoah246, November 07, 2013, 06:25:07 PM

Pharoah246

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

It really angers me sometimes when I see someone unknowingly thrust themselves into a horrible relationship, especially when they chose to not adhere to your advising against it prior. It's such a helpless feeling when all you can do is sit back and hope that they're ok, knowing very well it could've been prevented. The contrast to this is when a relationship seems all fine and dandy for many months until it reaches the point where it becomes stale, and stops going places. When the relationship reaches the point where it's not just a bump in the road, that's when life literally tells you upfront that this wasn't a good idea from the start and that it's gotta end. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, and when it doesn't, it begins to decay. It decays to the point where both members of the relationship begin to butt heads and over-complicate their issues, unconscious of the hole they're digging themselves in, but still swearing to themselves that it was meant to be. Everything begins to silently go downhill from there, unknowingly sabotaging themselves until the relationship finally ends. While all this is happening, all you can do is just sit back and hope, until you get the moment to finally give the "I told you so." Here's a song about that   8)

Check out my free online EP "An Inside Sunrise" on SoundCloud here: https://soundcloud.com/luke-williams-83/sets/demos

Ferryman

Good work as always, quite an intense subject. Lovely vox and guitar work and really nice lead melody part. For a long song with just guitar and vox it holds the attention well.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Very nice tune, sincere & well performed.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

andy casson

Very intense Subject, with a brilliant delivery! Love your work...bravo

Andy