1st Recording on Here. SRV

Started by Roytoy, November 07, 2013, 02:22:20 PM

bruno

Quote from: Roytoy on November 09, 2013, 04:15:43 PM
Quote from: bruno on November 07, 2013, 03:48:13 PMExcellent playing - really enjoyed this. Saw Eric last year live, a truly inspirational player.
B
Where were you when you saw him?
Leicester Square Theatre in London July 2012 - it was a great concert :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Roytoy

Thanks Bruno, that must have been a great show. And thank you, Redler, for the compliments. Its so fun to share music with people who appreciate it!  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Groundy

Hey Roy, What a great sound pal........Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Roytoy

Thanks Groundy!!  ;D I'll have to get to work on another one...
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Roytoy

Update: I got tickets to see Eric in Minneapolis in August!

Also, I'm working on some new stuff to post. My girlfriend of 10 years, Alma, passed away 1 year ago today from Multiple Myeloma. I haven't been playing much since then but I feel like picking up again. She would have wanted that. Just thought I would explain my long absence from this forum.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Blooby

Quote from: Roytoy on July 03, 2014, 10:15:17 AMUpdate: I got tickets to see Eric in Minneapolis in August!

Also, I'm working on some new stuff to post. My girlfriend of 10 years, Alma, passed away 1 year ago today from Multiple Myeloma. I haven't been playing much since then but I feel like picking up again. She would have wanted that. Just thought I would explain my long absence from this forum.

Sorry for your loss.

Glad to see you back and having the itch to play again.

Blooby

steelguitar

Excellent guitar playing!

Great sounds, clean and saturation!

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

The Reverend 48

Some very cool Chops here........ great post!