HENRY P. WHITE (Woman Troubles)

Started by SONGWRITER66, November 04, 2013, 05:43:29 PM

SONGWRITER66

A song written by my friend HENRY P. WHITE (Woman Troubles) Recorded by Ed Flick, NY

A true life event that lead to a song. A song about woman troubles and he is now searching for the reasons why she left him behind.

andy casson

Very nicely done sir, great song, cool arrangement, nice mix, and some great vocals and harmonies...welcome

Andy

Redler

What a way to introduce yourself!!! Great songwriting and performing - real cool guitar solo/lead all around! Welcome to te site!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Welcome Ed.

Wow, yeah what a great first post. Quality all the way.

Love those harmonies.

Please tell a bit about your recording gear, this sounds so great
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hook

It does sound sweet, I'd like to know about your recording gear also (like Geir ::)).
& I guess I'm a bit confused, are you Ed Flick? Regardless, really cool 1st post with some great musicianship, welcome!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

Great  song and I'm also very interested to hear what gear you use as the recording is outstanding.
Well done sir.

Hilary

Ooooh nice song, I like it and a great voice - welcome  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ferryman

Very nicely arranged song, excellent vocals and good clear production. Very polished playing all round, the dual guitars sound great. Welcome, and like others have said, I'd be interested to find out more about how it was recorded.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Now that's a way to make an entrance....excellent !!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination