"I am a monkey! (hey hey hey)" a Geir original

Started by Geir, November 04, 2013, 01:54:50 PM

Redler

Hey, hey, hey...This is soo catchy song!! Ah... those guitars sounds so sweet!! Stunning Geir original, again. Congrats for the new baby=baglama :) . Cool job!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Baglama...I want one! 
& I want a regular Lama also!
Still a great tune brother man!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

Great tune Geir,a very happy up tempo feel good tune and I love the baglama.
It sounds sweet.
The recording is also great with everything sitting right in the mix.  Well done ;D

Greeny

Wonderful song, Geir. It would be impossible for anyone not to like this one. So full of life and joy. The baglama has a great sound, and I like the way you've mixed the guitar parts; everything is so clear and distinct. So good :-)

Ferryman

Excellent Geir, great fun and a really nice sound here. Great use of the whatever it is, I'm really enjoying the vocals as well. Nice cowbell too!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

IanR

Hi Geir,

This is a wonderful tune.  Joyous and catchy.  Really well recorded too.  It sounds great.

I'm glad you are getting your mojo back.  Mine has been away for a bit too.  It might be seasonal?

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

kgopu

Nice lyrics. Ur singing the accompaniment music was
very good
cheers
gopu

Farrell Jackson

What a great and fun song Geir! The mix sounds good and I've never heard or seen a baglama but it rocks in both areas. I also like the insightful lyric...good one!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Jarle

Oops, missed this one. Sorry...
A fun song, with lots of energy. Nice to hear a new song from you.
The baglama sounds great.(my neighbour had lamas, they didn't fit in a bag and they sure didn't sound this good)
recorder
Boss BR-800