odh original - the Girl's Allowed (Working Title)

Started by ODH, October 30, 2013, 08:54:05 AM

ODH

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

This is an evolution of a piece that was done originally back nearly 20 years back.  I've wrestled with what direction it should go in.  As it is it uses the same chord structure throughout, nothing else worked.  It does build though and has a lovely pad courtesy of Alchemy synth.

It has the working title 'The Girl's Allowed', although for the moment it remains an instrumental.

If someone would come up with a lyric / vocal, I would be happy, or any suggestions for changes in direction.

Nick
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ferryman

Works great as is - you use dynamics really well to keep the interest throughout. No need to fiddle much with it IMO. Nice feel here, everything fits together really well.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

liking this might have a go at a lyric, but cant download it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann