"I See You"

Started by bruno, October 27, 2013, 07:17:24 AM

cuthbert

Missed this one earlier today - cool tune with cool vocals. You certainly know your way around a guitar neck!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

bruno

Thanks all for the comments - always appreciate a listen and comment.

Hook - had fun with the singing, however I realise now how much I mumble and how incoherent I am :-)

Redler - yeah, I can't help it - I always come home to some good old fashioned loud guitars :-)

Nigel - betaMonkey loops - real drums recorded into short loops, in a style (about $30 per disk) - simply load into the loops section in the BR-1600 and piece them together. Dead easy, and they sound real - cos they are real. I personally prefer them to a drum machine. http://www.betamonkeymusic.com/Libraries.html

Please note that this was recorded on my 2.5W transistor amp, at very quiet volumes. Its really strange, but sounds really raucous. I really like this technique. Most of the sound is from the Joyo California pedal though, that really shapes the sound.

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Mike_S

Very good... sounds BIG. even though you recorded at lower volume. Maybe there is more control this way??

Great guitar.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jarle

Cool rocker. Great guitar.
recorder
Boss BR-800

phantasm777

very cool! I would have dug doing drums for it! way to go!

Rock at it's best, nuff said.  Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

bazz-t-bass

Great stuff Bruno..............a knock out track.

Bazz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

WHAT IF? the hokey cokey is really what it's all about????

Kenny B

This is a rock'n tune Bruno ... the vox with effect are cool ... well done ... I DIG IT!!!

kb   
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

andy casson

CAF Mr B (cool as F***), quite brilliant, absolutely love this! Those guitars sound superb, you play like a master musician, those solos are the DB's... and you CAN sing!!! Pure class young man, Bravo

Andy

VITZ

With the BPM's so fast I was wondering how you would handle the riff.....then you nailed it.......your 2.5 watts proves bigger isn't always better at least in the world of rms ;D.
Vitz