0:00
Volume:
New song entitled :  "Down Below "

Hope you enjoy.
George 

As always, feedback welcomed :]
Up And Adam

Burtog

I love the chord structure, has a sort of solo Paul McCartney feel to it. Different!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hilary

Hi George - I'd like to hear it with less fx on the vox (is it delay, I'm not great at this stuff?) I think it's muddying the notes particularly at the beginning.

You've definitely got mad skills though :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hook

I dig the structure also, very cool & interesting song!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

andy casson

George what a wonderful song, some really cool chord changes going on in my old and damaged ears - superb song. I trhink the vox sound good as they are...70's John Lennon, & I think he would have been proud of this, bravo

Andy

MrBud

Thank you,, One of those pretty personal songs,left structure to the wind, [maybe she will hear it ?]
:]
Up And Adam

Hi George, enjoyed the first listen but I think I'm gonna have to revisit a couple more times to pick up all the little nuances.  Excellent.  Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

Kenny B

Cool tune, cool effects, very original .. excellent song.

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

Fabulous song. It is so original, but so recognizable. I love it.
recorder
Boss BR-800

MrBud

:) Thank's very much,,and i agree,it sounds recognizable, but original,,hope that's a good thing :]
I find it difficult to write a tune just for the sake of writing a tune if ya know what i mean,most are pretty personal,even the up beat ones,,,the structure or familiarity,just kinda happens [influences we have all had in our generation] Still think some of the best writing came from those times,and they seemed to come out frequently,,so many "hits" Seems different these days,,but,maybe that's just me getting old !
Up And Adam