If mountains crumble, if they fall, shelter me
If I should stumble, if I fall, cover me

If mountains crumble, if they fall
Raise me up so I can walk tall
If I should stumble, if I fall
Raise me up so I can walk tall

ODH

Andy this is gorgeous.

I listened before lunch and now again after lunch.  What a great song.

In my head I'm picturing this at Wembley - the old Wembley, like the Queen concert - the music is fading down into the breakdown, the crowd are clapping the beat, arms above their heads.  Gradually they realise the music has stopped and cheering and whistling takes over.  Is that just me?

I made the mistake of reading the lyrics before listening to the song.  I shouldn't do that because then they always sound strange to me.  Not just this song, but any song.  But I half expected this to be a religious thing.  I don't think it is though, is it?

I love the sounds and textures you've got going on in the background.

Anyway, I'm rambling now.  Good Work Fella.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Geir

WOW !
Quote from: Nick_ODH on October 08, 2013, 07:07:41 AMAndy this is gorgeous.
Ditto that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QuoteIn my head I'm picturing this at Wembley - the old Wembley, like the Queen concert - the music is fading down into the breakdown, the crowd are clapping the beat, arms above their heads.  Gradually they realise the music has stopped and cheering and whistling takes over.  Is that just me?
No :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

F*ck me - this is outstanding!!!!!! Those chords! Those vocals! Gives me a solo Lennon vibe in the chord structure and the high-note vocal delivery. Which is no bad thing(!!!!). And the way you build it all up then strip it back down is brilliant.

I think this is already my favourite song from you. Which is saying something, because you're on fire right now.

A bit of magic.

Greeny

Onto listen number 2.

Do you know how good this one is?!

Redler

Liked the ethereal feel! Perfect execution between lyric, music and perfroming! Very impressive! Brilliant song!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

Fantastic song. So much depth, I have to give this lots of listens to get it all.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Kenny B

Great tune Andy ... always dig the moods of your creations ... so much soul ... fantastic.

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Sundbo

Thanks for sharing. I like how you have arranged the song. Good progression. Fabulous vox!

A master class in writing, playing and production. Superb Andy, just superb.  Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800