2000 Man Colab

Started by Rata-tat-tat, March 02, 2009, 01:28:31 AM

Rata-tat-tat

2000 MAN GUITAR VOX DRMS
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey all... I stumbled across a song I hadn't heard in a very long time... Anyhow like em or hate em they were a huge influence on me in my early years. Maybe a new addition to the band's set list. So... Pull out those KISS army badges... Put on your platform shoes... Tilt that guitar in the air... crank it up to 11. LOL  I would love to here your guitar expertise on this little ditty. Hope I did it some justice.

Not sure what the name of the tuning is but strings were tuned D# G# C# F# A# D#.

All VOX were recorded on the BR using onboard mic... Drums were mixed through Yamah MW 12 CX using the stereo out into the BR line in. I forgot to mention on my earlier postings the drums Mid Eighties Ludwig Vista's (Clear Blue).
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Kody

The tuning is just down a half step from standard E.  I've always referred to it as Eb instead of D#, but it's the same thing.  As far as the song goes :D Sorry I can't help you man- I'm just to frickin' busy.  I don't recognize it, but I've probably heard it before(just a little before my time eheh)...You sound pretty good on it! One Kiss song I'd like to cover is Hard Luck Woman.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Rata-tat-tat

NE... thanks for the input... no problems. Yes I also like Hard Luck Woman...This one was kind of an experiment for me. Trying to figure out a way to record cover tunes with my accoustic drums. Really helps to iron out the fills...even If didn't nail all of them (LOL)... Also helps me to figure out what works and what doesn't. Most of the time I don't even realize I'm playing something that just doesn't fit or if I leave something out all together when I'm playing live. This is a good way to rehearse for sure. Plus I get the added bonus of having the tracks already laid down when it comes time to throw together a demo track. Anyhow... Maybe someone will get in there and lay some tasty licks over my Naked "Not so Tasty" Vocals...LOL Fun stuff for sure.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Jim1970

This sounds cool!!! Likin it.

Did you know that this was a Rolling Stones Song and Ace Covered it and made it his own?

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Jim,

I had no Idea... the things you learn on this board. LOL

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Wiley

You got a really good drive going on!!  I like it!!