I Want More (v2 and Video)- andy casson

Started by andy casson, September 25, 2013, 06:41:31 AM

bruno

Nice one Andy, real good vid and song - Tod posted it on FB, so watched it there :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Redler

Great tune and excellent video!! The drums and bass are great...and when power guitars come in, they sounds real cool! Nice arrangement!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

Good lyric, drums, guitar.......heck it's all good Andy! Your first video attempt rocks!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Johnbee

Very enjoyable song and video, Andy.  Very pro. :)

John B.

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

andy casson

Thanks guys for all the kind comments, it really does mean alot when I can see others liking the dodgy old songs I write, and to say I was nervous about chucking up a vid would be an understatment!
Cheers

Andy

Hilary

Great to finally see you in the flesh Andy :D

It's a surprisingly difficult thing to do without feeling self conscious. I hope this is the start of many!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

Solid songcrafters gold.

The driving bassline is bloody fantastic; all brooding and ominous. You really know how to craft a song. Heavy but with such control and finesse. A wonderful piece of work. Good to see you in the video too. p.s. I never knew you were so close to my neck of the woods!

SE

Just catching up with this, really a cracking rocker, the recording sounds really pro too, excellent vid too!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

Excellent work Andy, very powerful. I particularly like the guitar sound on the chorus and the way that comes in to really punch through the speakers. Dodgy guitar work at the end is excellent, I enjoyed that a lot and I'm glad you gave us more to this, it deserves to be more than just three and a half minutes. Excellent drum sound as well, what did you use for the drums?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR