War Child - andy casson

Started by andy casson, September 25, 2013, 01:58:43 AM

bruno

Wow - this rocks - with knobs on. Excellent and original. Bril.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Ferryman

It's a bass and war fest today, loving this track Andy. I like the driving bass groove, that's a very cool riff and it works very well with the drums. Great atmospheric vocals and the bass sounds great throughout. A very dark and moody piece, well done.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gu Djin

Dark and moody i agree with.

Well done and thanks for sharing.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

dasilvasings

B for Bass and for that nasty B-String you're hitting there! Great groove!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

Great song Andy liked the bass very much and song was
beautiful n it s own way. congrats wish u the best Neil. 1

Gnasty

Holy shit!! What an opening and great from start to finish. I F`n love this Andy! Nuff said!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

The guys are right, been some good stuff from the bass fest and this is right at the top. Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

SteveB

Oooh, some serious, serious riffage.
Love the grittiness and general dark vibe; and a fade-out as well - we don't get nearly enough of those.
You don't mention where the drums are from?? I'd be interested.
A great listen, and superb upload. Well done Mr C.  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon