Do Right by Others - andy casson

Started by andy casson, September 24, 2013, 09:41:15 AM

andy casson

Do Right by others v1 160kb
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Crikey guv, not sure where this has come from...somewhere inside me must be an alter ego that writes happy(ish) songs! This is not the song that has been on the burner a week or so, but started this morning to ITV's 'This Morning'. The up side is the wife might (and I mean 'might') like it!
Enjoy  :)

Do Right by Others
Andy Casson
24th September 2013
Do right by others that they will do right by you
Do right by others, right by your lover
Right by your neighbour, right by your brother
Do right by others and they will do right by you

Find some time today, find the words to say...what's right
And lift them into the day
Seek out a better way, to a brighter day...of what's right
And lift them into the day

Do right by others that they will do right by you etc.

Give your hand to the enemy, your life for a friend in need
Give your sight so the blind may see, your breath so the world may breathe
Give your bread that the world may feed....

Hi Andy, when I knock out a song in half a day (and I often do) it never sounds as complete and as rounded as this, and of course she will like it. And so do I, Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

andy casson

Thanks very much Roscoe.. I really like this, and I don't write/like cheery songs! And what is really making me chuckle is the wife really likes this (and she likes my music.....never!), and it only has one comment!
Cheers
Andy

bruno

Great song Andy, and a happy one - you are normally on the darker side of things :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hook

Very cool Andy, I dig that tom tom beat. You should write a few more happy ones to get the wife on your side ::).
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hi Andy, I'm always so disapointed when a song I've written and really liked gets only a few comments. Mrs Roscoe doesn't really listen to thing I do and when she does she thinks I'm writing about our relationship. Nothing could be further from the truth, they are just songs. Should have had more comments. Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800