Time:
0:00
Volume:
here's another bit

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

The Reverend 48

Great stuff Tony.......All we need is Wiley to add some vox [in french of course] to complete the Cajun vibe..... 8) :)

BossMicroBRew

Incredible. Masterful. Haven't heard some good dobro forever! Does anyone play the washtub bass or fiddle that could add into these? :D Nice post.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

SE

Nice vibe you.ve got going on there. a bit of Brother where art thou would love to here a bit of country acoustic and vocal
recorder
Boss BR-80

BossMicroBRew

Quote from: side effect on March 01, 2009, 03:26:58 PMa bit of Brother where art thou...

Got that right! Fits right in!

Pete: "Do not seek the treasure! It' a bushwhack. They're fixin' a ambush."
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Wiley

MY GOD,  Your talent just doesn't end.  Anything to touch turn to music with your fingers.  I have a old hillybilly type song that would love the sound of a Dobro in it.  I don't suppose you play banjo to?  You are just to good.  Ok somebody get a pin and poke him so his head deflates.  ;D  Thanks for the playing was great
P.J.

tafka

i play banjo too Wiley , ouch the pin hurt

Tony j.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Super 8

SWEET AS A NUT (damn that boy can play!!!)   

Wiley

Over under general discussion they showed video by Seasick Steve (I think)  playing a 1 string thing.  I said maybe I could handle that guitar.  Only so many notes on one string. ;D  I got one coming your way so you can shock us all again.  Your choice  Dobro or Banjo?  Please just for fun.