Started by ohkamp, March 01, 2009, 05:58:54 AM

ohkamp

ColdSummer
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Still learning how to use my new micro br band... ;D

Bluesberry

ohkamp, this is really good.  Your guitars sound great, levels, tone, playing all great.  I find the drums a tiny bit too loud, but that is the only thing.  This has a nice groove going on.  Your are getting the hang of this little box for sure. Good second one, you can't stop now.  :D

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

Great job!  Your first post was a little to haunting for me.  But I love this.  You really got a handle on how to use the drums in that box.  I still have trouble with them. AND another excellent guitar player.

dragonshade

Damn FINE second post.

Did you arrange the drums on the BR?? If so, WOW you are getting more than a handle on this lil magic box.

ohkamp

Yes, after a headache and 2 or 3 days i think now i understand how to make drums...wow!!

The Reverend 48

Quote from: ohkamp on March 02, 2009, 02:29:13 AMYes, after a headache and 2 or 3 days i think now i understand how to make drums...wow!!
:-[ :-[ I've been at the drums for well over that time and I am still struggling ;D

That is a really good piece Well Done 8)
lets hear more....

Ferryman

Very nice indeed, great guitar work. Agree with Bluesberry, the drums are a little loud but it's your mix. You're definitely getting on well with the BR.

Cheers,

nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on March 02, 2009, 11:01:51 AMVery nice indeed, great guitar work. Agree with Bluesberry, the drums are a little loud but it's your mix. You're definitely getting on well with the BR.

Cheers,

nigel
nice job-yah the drums a bit loud-easy fix tho

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder