recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Jarle

Quote from: ansiktsmaske93 on September 26, 2013, 06:35:53 AMName changed in readiness of meeting the Vikings
I'm really looking forward to see you without your ansiktsmaske ;D

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

Quote from: ansiktsmaske93 on September 26, 2013, 06:35:53 AMName changed in readiness of meeting the Vikings

Woohoo!  

One more day! That sea looks like burnished silver. I may have to have a dip....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

thetworegs

Quote from: Harrald Freystein on September 26, 2013, 07:13:55 AM

Woohoo!  

One more day! That sea looks like burnished silver. I may have to have a dip....
You lucky Buggers!! I'll think of you lot when I'm on the school run in the wind & rain ......might even hum a tune ....haves great time !!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Facemask93

I'm worried that my new ansiktsmaske will get rusty if I swim in it

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

- Roy Harper

bruno

I have been wondering ... are you bringing all your gear, if so are people flying or going by ferry & road?
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Facemask93

We are all flying , but i am taking my Big Baby Taylor at a cost of £100 , steep , but I'm so used to it , plus I'm taking two mics , jam hub & cables

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

- Roy Harper

Greeny

How mental is that? It's cheaper to fly yourself than a guitar!!! My flight out is £17 including taxes! I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Rob :-)

Greeny

Mike, Tharek, Rob and I are all on the same flight from London stansted to Torp.

Torp duty free are going to see a big spike in their revenue tomorrow!

Quote from: bruno on September 26, 2013, 11:43:26 AMI have been wondering ... are you bringing all your gear, if so are people flying or going by ferry & road?
B

Oldrottenhead

leave some for me, cos i arrive a few hours after you guys, they might not have a chance to stock up.

i'm taking a toothbrush, 4 changes of underwear, headphones, micro br and battery charger.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann